Sober Living for Los Angeles-Based College Students
Sober Living Housing Near USC
The Haven at College’s Recovery Residence is open to all genders and offers support, community, accountability, resident staff and case management. If you or a friend in recovery are looking for housing, please reach out for more information.
Take a Tour:
Why Choose The Haven Recovery Residence?
Our sober living home helps students get the most out of college life while navigating recovery. In this student-led, professionally supervised environment, we help each other through early sobriety, identifying with each other’s challenges and sharing our successes—while succeeding in college.
- 24/7 Recovery Supervision and Communication: live-in peer support and 24-hour mobile app
- Balancing Recovery Program, Academics and Social Life: weekly one-on-one meetings with a recovery counselor
- Rigorous Personal Accountability: weekly randomized drug and alcohol testing
- Group Accountability: weekly house meeting facilitated by trained Haven staff
- Community Peer Support: regular onsite recovery meetings and full calendar of optional social and recreational events
- Individualized Recovery Program: level system that meets students exactly where they are in personal recovery
- Engaged College Experience: integration with respective university services and resources
- Continuum of Clinical Care: coordination with independent treatment providers
Open to All Los Angeles-Based College Students
Regardless of which school you attend, you are welcome at our sober living home. If you or a friend in recovery is looking for housing please reach out for more information.