Peer to Peer Mentoring & Monitoring
The Haven’s innovative Mentoring and Monitoring Program provides the tools for students, parents and school administrators to distinguish casual partying from serious substance misuse and treat accordingly. This harm-reduction program provides peer recovery mentors, (regular/randomized) drug testing, and community support for students and parents seeking answers and accountability. Mentoring and Monitoring is also an effective step-down program for students transitioning from higher levels of care such as inpatient treatment, IOP or sober living residences. Wherever the student lands on the substance misuse spectrum, Mentoring and Monitoring is designed to help them regain balance and enjoy a full college experience.
OUR PEER TO PEER MENTORING & MONITORING PROGRAMS
MENTORING & MONITORING—PROVIDING ANSWERS & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Your grades are seriously slipping.
- Your friends are seriously worried.
- Your reputation needs damage control.
- You’re drinking & using to deal with the blow-back from drinking & using.
- You can’t handle social situations without a full red cup.
- You’re burning through your relationships.
- You have no idea what happened last night. Again.
- Your Cabo fund just went to pay DUI fines.
- You’ve tried to stop drinking and using but …
- Deep down, you know you need help. Seriously, you really need help.